Getting to Osijek
The easiest and most convenient way to reach Osijek, when travelling from abroad is by air via Zagreb (capital of Croatia) or any other capital of neighbouring countries (e.g. Budapest, capital of Hungary), Belgrade, capital of Serbia) - distance is almost the same, app. 300 km), and then, use public or private transportation.
Airport transfers arranged by 3EP from Zagreb, Budapest, Belgrade to Osijek will be available for delegates.
More information coming soon.
- From Zagreb to Osijek: (3h30m – 5h; 7 trains per day)
Croatian Railways has information on train times and tickets. http://www.hznet.hr
- From Budapest to Osijek: (5h; 1 train per day)
Hungarian Railways has information on train times and tickets. http://www.mav.hu/
- From Belgrade to Vinkovci (town 40 km from Osijek)(3h50m; 5 trains per day)
Serbian Railways has information on train times and tickets. http://www.zeleznicesrbije.com/
- From Zagreb to Osijek:(3h50m, 6 buses per day)
- From Budapest to Osijek- there is no bus connection
- From Belgrade to Osijek(3h30, 4 buses per day)
- A-1/A-5, from the west
- From Zagreb (289 km – 2h30m) A1 highway.
- Main highways pass nearby to Osijek from Zagreb through to Belgrade, and the pan-European corridor Vc from Budapest (highway M6) through to Sarajevo.
- Highway A5 (Slavonika) connects Osijek with the A3 highway which leads to Zagreb or Belgrade.
- Driving to Osijek is easy with good signposting from all directions.
- Distance: Budapest 260 km, Belgrade180 km
Faculty of Economics in Osijek
Gajev trg 7
View Larger Map