- Are you looking to embed enterprise and entrepreneurship in your teaching?
- Do you work to develop entrepreneurial spirits in your students?
- Are you interested in hearing leading entrepreneurs including Richard Branson?
- Keen to share your practice and learn from others?
- Do you want to meet international experts and practitioners from business, start-up support and education?
- Do you want to be part of the biggest festival of entrepreneurship in Europe in 2012?
The European Entrepreneurship Educators (3EP) designed to support and develop enterprise education, will join the Festival of Entrepreneurship in Liverpool at Global Entrepreneurship Congress (GEC). In support of key Oslo Agenda, they will develop pedagogy and support institutional change, building confidence and practice in educators - and get the chance to hear Richard Branson, Key Academics & Business Experts during the week.
This Academy delivered 6 thematic areas over 6 days, through 50 pedagogies, supported by a “3EP entrepreneur-in-residence”, which is all underpinned by full detailed session materials to aid future teaching practice (available on the virtual learning environment).
The UK Academy linking up with GEC (run by The Kauffman Foundation and Liverpool Vision) with your 3EP ticket including entry to the GEC Main Event - an unique opportunity bringing together for the very first time many of the world’s thought leaders on enterprise and entrepreneurship, successful entrepreneurs, government ministers, academics and the entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Click here to view the programme.
The Academies create an exclusive network of up to 180 Fellows alumni which will be supported over the 3 years of the programme by dedicated mentors and the 3EP team.
3EP’s current alumni based on the European Annual Summer Academies in Finland and Denmark include 75 educators from 56 institutions, representing 22 European nations.
Be a part of the next Academy in the UK:
11th - 16th March 2012
If you have any questions, please contact us.